The Guide to Pipe Band Drumming, Volume 1 & 2
- Over 140 pages of Structured Scottish Snare Drum Instruction eBook (in PDF format)
- Over 100 Audio tracks performed by James Laughlin to accompany the E-Books (in MP3 format)
- An email with the download link to download your digital book and MP3 collection. The book can be viewed on any computer or digital device.
Who uses the Guide to Pipe Band Drumming Program?
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Drummers
- Tutors wanting to utilise a thorough and detailed resource to teach from
- Drum Kit & Percussion Professionals
- Pipe Bands and School Organisations
Want to know more about the content?
Volume 1 : Step-by-Step instruction to master the basics of Pipe Band Drumming
- 14 individual chapters
- Basic Drumming Rudiments - Doubles, Paradiddles, Flams
- Intermediate Drumming Rudiments - Drags, Swiss Ruffs, Ratamacues
- A collection of Scottish Snare Drum Rudiments
Volume 2 : Master the advanced techniques of Scottish Drumming.
- Rhythm - Here you will work through 13 pages of solid rhythmic development
- Phrasing - Now you can develop your feel & flow with 20 pages of intense Phrase Workouts
- Technical Execution - Now for the biggest challenge, 30 pages of the toughest rudiments in drumming
"Instant Download, Instant Gratification. I love your fun and extensive approach to Scottish drumming. This is BY FAR the best educational tool on the market. Thank YOU!" - Mark Lawson, Scotland
"I just downloaded "The Collection" and I have to say there is some serious hours of practise in there to be done. Magnificent work mate with this Vol and I cannot wait to hook in." - Jeff Tailor, Australia
"Excellent book, and I'm glad you recorded MP3s of all the exercises within the book. It helps that little bit more with my sight reading and it ensures that I'm playing things in the correct manner." - Rob Reynolds, United Kingdom
"Thanks for releasing such an awesome compliation. I will be taking it along to all of my drum corps!" - Don Wilmot, USA